Friday 22 January 2010

10,000... 300... one blog of small & creative ideas!

Just a note to say that my 'small creative ideas' blog has now had 10K page loads since I set it up 10 months ago. The purpose of the blog is support, celebrate and disseminate the small and creative ideas that are making a difference in local government - and elsewhere in the public and third sectors.

Please visit and take a look if you have not already done so. There are more than 300 innovations there to save money, improve service or just make work better.

And if you have an idea to share - please let me know. Thank you.

http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/

(And I have given it a facelift too - prompted by some feedback I got from one visitor)

Jon

jon@jonharveyassociates.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.